- Product Categories
- Product Reviews
WC Import Export plugin installation requires the plugin zip file. Using this zip file, any of the given two strategies can be followed to complete the installation.
Installation through Worpress Admin:
- Go to Plugins – Add New
- On top of the page, click “Upload Plugin” button
- If you have a plugin in a .zip format, click on “Choose File” button
- Select the ZIP file from your computer
- Click “Install Now” button
- Wait for a few seconds for WordPress to complete the installation
Installation via FTP upload:
In some cases, upload permission is not given by the hosting provider. In that case, you can use this method provided you have the FTP access to your website.
- Open the FTP connection to your website
- Navigate to your wordpress folder (usually found in “www” or “public_html” folder)
- Open wp-content/plugins in the FTP explorer
- Unzip your new plugin there (you should find one new folder named after the plugin)
- Log in to the WordPress admin dashboard
- Go to Plugins – Installed Plugins
- Find the new item on the list
- Click the “Activate” button
On successful installation of the plugin, a new menu shall appear in the left navigation window titled “WC Import Export”. Now you can easily access the plugin using this menu.